Bar and Court Admissions
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Fudan University School of Law, LL.B., Shanghai, China
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Diploma in Accounting, Shanghai, China
- Law School of Bond University, Study Abroad Program; Queensland, Australia
- National University of Singapore, NUS Entrepreneurship Summer Program
Jiayan (Abbey) Zhou, Associate
She has represented clients on a diverse range of matters, including acquisitions, sales, joint ventures, commercial leases, investment litigation, and real estate development. She advocates on behalf of a variety of clients including developers, institutional investors, property management companies, and real estate investment trusts.
Prior to joining the firm, Abbey was a real estate associate at a prestigious law firm in Hawaii where she worked on commercial real estate transactions with a focus on the hospitality industry. She worked frequently with foreign investors to facilitate their investment needs in the United States. Her international finance experience includes working at a major financial audit, tax, and advisory firm, and a multinational banking and financial services company. Abbey also served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable William G. Young, United States District Judge for Massachusetts, and Judicial Intern for The Highest People’s Court of Zhejiang Province in China.
Abbey is fluent in Mandarin.