Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Managing Editor, Villanova Law Review
- Cabrini University, B.A., magna cum laude
Caroline J. Patterson, Counsel
Caroline Patterson concentrates her practice on the representation of healthcare providers and other business organizations in a wide variety of transactional and corporate matters, including acquisitions and sales, mergers, strategic partnerships, private equity investments, HIPAA compliance, ownership and compensation arrangements, and employment negotiations. Caroline also has extensive experience advising investigators and clinical institutions on clinical trial agreements and clinical research law.
Caroline’s clients include physician practices, management service organizations, life science and other healthcare consulting companies, dental practices, physical therapists, ambulatory surgery centers, and individual healthcare professionals.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Caroline worked at both a large Philadelphia law firm in the areas of corporate and securities law and at a small national boutique law firm specializing in corporate, healthcare, regulatory, and employment law matters.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- Member, American Health Law Association
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Alumni Board of Directors for Cabrini University