A growing number of states have instituted a legalized and regulated cannabis marketplace, while others are poised to seriously consider ending cannabis prohibition. New Jersey is getting ever closer to a regulated, adult-use marketplace. This emerging business development presents both challenges and opportunities affecting state and local governments; banking and taxation; real estate and land use regulation; healthcare and medical testing; and industries including food production, farming, packaging, and tourism. Brach Eichler’s Cannabis Practice is comprised of thought leaders across this industry spectrum. Our attorneys are uniquely qualified to navigate complicated and highly regulated marketplaces, while providing practical and informed guidance to entrepreneurs participating in this business.
Brach Eichler is well positioned to mentor you as the legislative and regulatory process for legalized cannabis emerges in New Jersey. We are ready to help you strategize and work through the legal and business issues facing your enterprise.
- Cannabis Law Overview
- Brach Eichler’s observations following the announcement of an adult-use cannabis bill in New Jersey
- Brach Eichler’s most recent White Paper: “New Jersey Cannabis: Observations on Opportunity Lost Along the Way”
- “Ten Steps to a Billion-Dollar Marketplace: Facts, Observations, and Market Opportunity”
- “Legal Cannabis in New Jersey: Is This Joint Worth A Quick $1 Billion?”
- “The Business, Regulatory and Legal Challenges—and Opportunity—of a Legalized Cannabis Marketplace in New Jersey”
Visit our new Cannabis Resource Center
Brach Eichler’s Podcast, “Cannabis Realities”
We are excited to introduce Brach Eichler’s new podcast on Cannabis Radio, “Cannabis Realities,” where our Cannabis Law Co-Chairs Charles Gormally and John Fanburg speak to innovators and influencers in the cannabis industry about marketplace issues and cutting-edge developments. Have a listen—we are looking forward to sharing our thought-provoking cannabis industry content with you.
- Episode 1: “Groundbreaking Research in Cannabis Therapeutics” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles Gormally and Scott Karolchyk, Director of Formulation Development for MedPharm Holdings
- Episode 2: “Pharmaceutical Grade Cannabis Research” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles X. Gormally and Andy Williams, Co-Founder of renowned cannabis medical chain Medicine Man
- Episode 3: “Social Injustice of Failed Cannabis Prohibition” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles X. Gormally and Judge Jim Gray, author and outspoken critic of the War on Drugs
- Episode 4: “Investment Opportunities in the Cannabis Industry” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles X. Gormally and Vikas Desai, co-founder and partner at WelCan Capital
- Episode 5: “A Journey Through the Cannabis Industry” – featuring Brach Eichler Cannabis Law Co-Chair Charles Gormally and Chris Melillo, Senior Vice President, Retail, of Curaleaf.
Brach Eichler Cannabis Practice Video Series
Brach Eichler – Cannabis Law Practice Overview
Employment Law Concerns as New Jersey Legislates Cannabis Use
A Primer on NJ’s Business Landscape for Out-of-State Marijuana Businesses
Legislative Landscape for NJ’s Expanded Medical Marijuana Bill
At Brach Eichler, we are committed to a dynamic and meaningful partnership with our clients. We move forward with a shared vision, one that is carefully crafted and thoughtfully and practically implemented. Together, we achieve success.
Test for cannabis
October 27, 2020 @ 1:00 p.m.
NJ Cannabis Summit
Fanburg in Forbes on Growth of Marijuana Industry in New Jersey, (quoted in)
Gormally talks to Commerce Magazine
Gormally Shares Insights on Recreational Marijuana, Northjersey.com, (quoted in)
Gormally Shares Insights on Cannabis Legislation Webcast, The Knowledge Group
NJ Cannabis Media.com (quoted in)
Brach Eichler Cannabis Law White Paper
ROI-NJ, (quoted in)
Fanburg and Gormally in Forbes Magazine
Brach Eichler Cannabis Law White Paper
NJBIZ (quoted in)
Fanburg and Gormally in NJBIZ on Legal Cannabis in NJ