Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- University of Chicago, J.D., cum laude
- University of California at Berkeley, Ph.D.
- Princeton University, B.S.E., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Herbert Henryson II, Counsel
Herbert Henryson focuses his practice on corporate and securities counseling, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. Among the more notable transactions he has handled include the representation of The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. in its $1.1 billion acquisition of the Northern Department Store Group of Saks Incorporated, the sale of Bon-Ton’s credit card business to HSBC, and its unsolicited acquisition of The Elder-Beerman Stores Corp.
Herb serves as director and general counsel to Atlantic Fund Services, a financial services company providing fund administration, transfer agency, fund accounting, and shareholder and compliance services to mutual funds and other investment vehicles. He has also served as vice president and deputy general counsel of Honeywell Inc.
Prior to attending law school, Herb was a senior nuclear engineer in the Applied Physics Division of Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- Liberty Property Trust in its $900 million acquisition of Republic Property Trust
- Silverline Building Products Corporation in its sale to Andersen Corporation
- Forum Financial Group in connection with its acquisition by Citicorp
- Eldorado Resorts LLC in its acquisition of Hollywood Casino Shreveport through bankruptcy arena
- Aventis CropScience SA in its acquisition of the Professional Pest Control Business of The Clorox Company
- Therapath LLC in its acquisition by Inform Diagnostics, a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners
- Kiss My Face Corporation in its acquisition by Caltius Equity Partners
- Maryland Aerospace Incorporated in its joint venture with the aerospace division of Adcole Corporation
- EisnerLubin LLP in its acquisition by WithumSmith+Brown, PC
- Eagle Work Clothes, Inc. in its acquisition by Pinnacle Textile Industries, LLC
- Apache Mills Inc. in its acquisition by Mohawk Industries, Inc.