Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Colgate University, B.A.
Jonathan S. Davis, Counsel
Jonathan Davis is a transactional attorney concentrating in commercial real estate. His practice includes all aspects of commercial leasing including office, retail, warehouse, industrial, and ground leases. He regularly represents both landlords and tenants in lease transactions ranging from small spaces to hundreds of thousands of square feet of space. This broad range of leasing experience enables him to take a results-oriented approach to commercial leasing.
Jonathan’s practice also includes the representation of institutional and private lenders in mortgage loans and other secured transactions. He also represents borrowers in commercial loan transactions.
Jonathan also represents buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of commercial real estate. This practice includes the financing, purchase, and sale of properties undergoing environmental remediation.
He also works closely with Brach Eichler’s Health Care Practice on leases of medical office space and surgery centers.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- Represented private lending client in a $55 million construction loan
- Represented client in the purchase of a tenant’s interest in a lease of over 275,000 square feet of space from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Represented principals of medical practice in the acquisition and financing of a 60,000-square-foot office building and its conversion to medical office space
- Represented doctor in the purchase and financing of office building in which his medical practice was located
- Represented bank in $15 million leasehold mortgage financing for acquisition of retail shopping center
- Represented owner in ground lease of property with ongoing environmental remediation to commercial bank