Corey A. Dietz, Associate
Corey A. Dietz is a trial lawyer focusing on personal injury. He has worked hard to achieve multiple six- and seven-figure settlements for his clients in addition to handling all other aspects of trial work.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Corey worked for a mid-sized firm in Ridgewood, New Jersey. He also worked for the Cumberland County District Attorney’s Office in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, for two years where he conducted dozens of bench trials and drafted numerous briefs to the Pennsylvania Superior and Supreme Courts, resulting in one published opinion by the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
While in law school, Corey was a successful trial advocate and competed in the National Trial Competition in Philadelphia and was the champion of the Hugh B. Pearce internal trial competition at Widener Harrisburg.
Corey was named a New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2018 – 2020. He was also named to the 2021 edition of Ones to Watch, a new program sponsored by The Best Lawyers in America©, designed to recognize younger attorneys for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
- $5.35 million settlement at trial as co-counsel for a pedestrian struck by a tractor trailer in Middlesex County
- $2.8 million settlement as co-counsel for an employee injured by a defective street sweeper in Union County
- $1.85 million settlement as co-counsel for injuries sustained in a trucking accident in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- $1.375 million dollar settlement for a man injured as a result of a fall in Morris County
- $825,000 settlement for a fractured leg and closed head injury in Middlesex County
- $750,000 settlement as co-counsel for a client injured following a rear-end car accident in Essex County
- $112,500 settlement for a disc bulge in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Member, The American Association for Justice
- Member, Union County Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division
NJ Law Journal