Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- Seton Hall University, B.S., cum laude, Dean’s List, Sports Management Honor Society, Legal Studies Honor Society
Michael A. Spizzuco, Jr., Associate
Michael Spizzuco’s practice centers on commercial litigation, with a particular focus on labor and employment, construction defects, and the representation of home improvement contractors. Michael is adept at conducting trials; drafting and arguing motions; and drafting various agreements, including home improvement contracts, subcontracting agreements, and other business agreements. Michael’s practice also includes litigating shareholder/partnership disputes, consumer fraud claims, and products liability matters. He also represents clients in mediations and arbitrations.
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, Michael was a commercial litigation associate at two New Jersey law firms. In addition, Michael represented juvenile clients in detention hearings in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County, while acting as a Student Advocate at the Seton Hall Law Center for Social Justice.
Also while in law school, Michael served as an Extern for the Honorable Barry P. Sarkisian, J.S.C., of the New Jersey Superior Court, 6th Vicinage.
Michael is an eleven-time retired National Blackbelt League Sport Karate World Champion.
- Tried a two-day bench trial on behalf of a commercial food supplier, netting a 97% verdict on what was owed.