- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court – District of New Jersey
- United States District Court – Southern District of New York
- United States District Court – Eastern District of New York
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- Penn State University, B.A.
Alex S. Capozzi, Associate
Alex Capozzi is a certified civil trial attorney at Brach Eichler. He has extensive experience litigating cases involving personal injuries and complex civil issues in both New York and New Jersey. Alex has personally obtained multi-million-dollar jury verdicts at trial on behalf of injured victims. He is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a certified civil trial attorney, a distinction achieved by less than 2% of attorneys throughout their careers.
Alex is believed to be one of the youngest attorneys in history to ever obtain a multi-million-dollar jury verdict at trial. In 2016, Alex received one of the top 15 largest jury verdicts in the State of New Jersey. Since 2016, he has consistently obtained top 100 verdicts or settlements in the state on a yearly basis.
Outside of the office, Alex is an active member of the New Jersey Association for Justice (“NJAJ”), an organization dedicated to protecting ordinary families, workers, and consumers by fighting to preserve and strengthen the laws governing product safety, safe workplaces, and quality healthcare.
Some of Alex’s honors and awards include:
- Top 15 Jury Verdict New Jersey – 2016
- Top 100 Settlement New Jersey – 2017
- Top 50 Settlement New Jersey – 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2018
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2020
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2021
- New Jersey Law Journal’s New Leaders of the Bar – 2021
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch – 2022
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- $2,027,500 jury verdict at trial for a client who sustained injuries to her neck and jaw when a negligent driver struck her vehicle. The last settlement offer by the insurance company was $40,000.
- $1,225,000 recovery in New York for a client who sustained neck and back injuries when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver that made an illegal left turn.
- $1,000,000 recovery for a client who aggravated a prior neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver.
- $975,000 recovery in a dram shop case against a bar that negligently overserved a client with alcohol while she was already in a visibly intoxicated state.
- $915,000 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to her arm and knee when a New Jersey Transit bus negligently struck her vehicle.
- $900,000 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to his neck and shoulder when he was caused to fall due to the negligence of a construction company that never repaired a dangerous sidewalk.
- $735,000 recovery for a client who aggravated a prior neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver.
- $600,000 recovery for a client who sustained a neck injury when a truck negligently sideswiped her vehicle.
- $575,000 recovery for a client that sustained a neck injury when her vehicle was struck by a negligent driver.
- $500,000 recovery for a client who sustained injuries to his knee and shoulder when a bouncer used excessive force to eject him from a bar.
Professional Activities +
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- NJAJ Board of Governors
- Chair-NJAJ New Lawyers Section
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Some of the Best Trial Lawyers Share Secrets of Their Success – NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2017
- Openings and Closings from the Masters – NJAJ’s Meadowlands Seminar 2019
- Building Your Liability from Start to Finish – NJAJ’s Winter Seminar 2020
- Presenting Your Bruises to the Jury – NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2020
- Finding the Pressure Points – NJAJ’s Meadowlands Seminar 2020
- Working Up the Catastrophic/Wrongful Death Case – NJAJ’s Winter Seminar 2021
- New Developments in Uber and Lyft Cases – NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2021
Six Brach Eichler Attorneys Included in “Ones to Watch” – Two New to the List!
Twelve Attorneys also Named to New Jersey Rising Stars List This Year
NJAJ’s Winter Seminar 2021
NJAJ’s Meadowlands Seminar 2020
NJAJ’s Winter Seminar 2020
NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2020
Chair, NJAJ’s Meadowlands Seminar, 2019
NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2017
Moderator, New Jersey Association for Justice Rising Stars, 2017