Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D.
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, M.B.A.
- New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, B.S.
David L. Tsin, Counsel
David Tsin is a seasoned attorney with considerable experience advising and representing large and small business clients in a wide range of corporate, securities, and other business law matters, including, but not limited to, acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, strategic alliances, private equity investments, commercial contracts and transactions, credit arrangements, public and private offerings of securities, compliance with securities laws and regulations, and legal entity formation and governance.
David combines business acumen with diverse legal skills and broad-based experience to help clients in a variety of industries achieve their goals in an efficient and legally sound manner. In addition to being an attorney, David is a Certified Public Accountant (licensed in the State of New York).
Prior to joining Brach Eichler, David practiced law at the New York City office of two prominent, international law firms, where he focused mainly on sophisticated corporate and securities law matters. Before law school, David worked in the public accounting profession as an Audit Manager at the New York City office of a Big Four accounting firm.
In addition to his work, David is dedicated to community service. The New York State Bar Association has recognized him as an Empire State Counsel Honoree on multiple occasions for his pro bono legal work helping those in need.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for the Awards and Honors Methodology.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association, Business Law Section and Banking Law Section
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Business Law Section